Women in Leadership Cohort
The Women in Leadership Cohort is an intensive leader development experience in which participants will work to internalize a leader identity within the context of second-generational gender bias. The immersive experience includes one-on-one coaching, group coaching, multi-session workshops, and exclusive access to expert leaders in the field.
After participating in this program, the leader will be able to:
- Articulate their beliefs and aspirations as a leader.
- Build a lasting network of women leaders.
- Identify the values that impact their ability to lead in conflict.
- Demonstrate mastery of multiple conflict response strategies.
- Apply influence techniques to real-life situations.
Doerr Institute Programs Included
- Activation: Access to three one-on-one coaching conversations (scheduled outside of the weekend commitments)
- Activation: Complete a Leadership Challenge Assessment Tool
- Excursions: Access to experts in women's leadership
- Catalyst #1: Conflict Isn't a Dirty Word
- Catalyst #2: Leverage Your Influence
- Session 1: Tuesday, 9/19/23, from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Session 2: Tuesday, 10/3/23, from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Session 3: Tuesday, 10/17/23, from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Session 4: Wednesday, 11/1/23, from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Session 5: Tuesday, 1/23/24, from 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Session 6: Tuesday, 2/6/24, from 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Session 7: Tuesday, 2/20/24, from 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Session 8: Tuesday, 3/5/24, from 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Session 9: TBD
Students selected for this cohort will complete the above programs alongside other members of their assigned cohort. Please note Catalyst modules may include students outside of the assigned cohort.
Ready to get started?
Registration for Fall 2023 will open on August 1, 2023, and close on September 8, 2023. Please check back at the beginning of each semester for registration details and deadlines. All questions regarding Leadership Cohorts may be directed to email@example.com.