Women in Leadership Cohort
The Women in Leadership Cohort is an intensive leader development experience in which participants will work to internalize a leader identity within the context of second generational gender bias. The immersive experience includes one-on-one coaching, group coaching, multi-session workshops, and exclusive access to expert leaders in the field.
After participating in this program, the leader will be able to:
- Articulate their beliefs and aspirations as a leader.
- Build a lasting network of women leaders.
- Identify their values that impact their ability to lead in conflict.
- Demonstrate mastery of multiple conflict response strategies.
- Apply influence techniques to real-life situations.
- Session 1: Sept. 20
- Session 2: Oct. 4
- Session 3: Oct. 18
- Session 4: Nov. 1
- Session 5: Jan. 17
- Session 6: Jan. 31
- Session 7: Feb. 14
- Session 8: Feb. 28
- Session 9: TBD
If you are selected to the 2022-2023 Women in Leadership cohort, you must be available to attend the above sessions on Tuesdays at 6 - 7:30 PM CT. Sessions for the Fall 2022 semester will take place in-person.
Doerr Institute Programs Included
- Activation: Access to three one-on-one coaching conversations (scheduled outside of the weekend commitments)
- Activation: Complete a Leadership Challenge Assessment Tool
- Excursions: Access to experts in women leadership
- Synthesis: TBD
- Catalyst #1: Conflict Isn't a Dirty Word
- Catalyst #2: Leverage Your Influence
Students selected to this cohort will complete the above programs alongside other members of their assigned cohort. Please note Catalyst modules may include students outside of the assigned cohort.
Ready to get started?
Registration for the 2022-2023 Leadership Cohorts will opens on August 10, 2022, and will close on September 9, 2022. All questions regarding Leadership Cohorts may be directed to Stephanie Taylor at Stephanie.Taylor@rice.edu.