Do you spend a lot of time worrying about “getting it right”? Do people tell you you’re too hard on yourself or do you often feel the need to control the work? In a small group setting, you will work on recognizing how perfectionism is holding you back, what's causing it, and how to overcome it to achieve greater fulfillment in your relationship with yourself, others, and the work that you do.
Spring 2020 Schedule
Select the cohort that best fits your schedule.
- Option 1: Tuesdays, 1/28, 2/11, 2/25, 3/10, 3/31 at 11-12:30 PM
- Professional Facilitator: Michael Landrum
- Apprentice Coach: Ryan Davidson
- Option 2: Wednesdays, 1/29, 2/19, 3/4, 3/25, 4/8 at 5-6:30 PM
- Professional Facilitator: Andy Schumacher
- Apprentice Coach: Christopher Villarreal
Ready to get started?
The deadline to sign-up for group coaching for Spring 2020 was January 24, 2020. All questions regarding Synthesis may be directed to Chase Crook at Lawrence.C.Crook@rice.edu.