Living + Leading with Purpose
Effective leaders need to have a strong sense of purpose and direction. To lead others, you must first lead yourself. Explore your personal motivations, values, and sense of purpose in the context of a small peer group. With the support of a professional coach, discover your authentic leadership identity and commit to behaviors that are aligned with your purpose and values.
Select an option that best fits your schedule and cohort. Please note all group options will be held virtually.
- Option 1: Join this group of undergraduate students only looking to live and lead with authenticity and clear purpose.
- Wednesdays at 4:30-6:00 PM CST
- Dates: 2/22, 3/8, 3/22, 4/5, 4/19
- Option 2: Join this mix of undergraduate AND graduate students looking to live and lead with authenticity and clear purpose.
- Tuesdays at 6:00-7:30 PM CST
- Dates: 2/21, 3/7, 3/21, 4/4, 4/18
Ready to get started?
Registration for Spring 2023 opens on December 1, 2022, and will close on January 20, 2023. All questions regarding Synthesis may be directed to email@example.com.