What is Synthesis?
Synthesis group coaching sessions focus on a single theme and allow you to strengthen your leadership skills through interaction with other Rice students. Facilitated by a professional coach, Synthesis sessions help you pursue your personal or organization's developmental goals alongside your peers. Students often discover that they have common challenges and experiences as they share perspectives and learn to coach each other.
- Professional leader developers create a supportive environment and a creative space for students to address leadership experiences and challenges.
- Small peer groups meet and provide accountability and support.
- Students and organizations choose from themes that fit their needs.
If you are part of a club or organization that would like to participate in this program as a group, please email Chase Crook at Chase.Crook@rice.edu to coordinate a special edition, exclusively designed to fit the needs and context of your club or organization.
Fall 2020 Offerings
- Living and Leading with Purpose
- Communicating with Confidence and Clarity
- Strengthening Interpersonal Skills
- Developing Emotional Agility
Ready to get started?
Registration for Fall 2020 closed on September 12, 2020. Please check back at the end of the Fall semester for Spring 2021 registration details and deadlines. All questions regarding Synthesis may be directed to Chase Crook at Chase.Crook@rice.edu.