What is Synthesis?
Synthesis group coaching sessions focus on a single theme and allow you to strengthen your leadership skills through interaction with other Rice students. Led by a professional coach, Synthesis sessions help you pursue your personal or organization's developmental goals alongside your peers. Students often discover that they have common challenges and experiences as they share perspectives and learn to coach each other.
- Professional leader developers create a supportive environment and a creative space for students to address leadership experiences and challenges.
- Small peer groups meet and provide accountability and support.
- Students and organizations choose from themes that fit their needs.
Spring 2023 Offerings
- Communicating with Confidence and Clarity
- Developing Emotional Agility
- Living and Leading with Purpose
Ready to get started?
Registration for Spring 2023 opens on December 1, 2022, and will close on January 20, 2023. All questions regarding Synthesis may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.