What is Synthesis?
Synthesis group coaching sessions focus on a single theme and allow you to strengthen your leadership skills through interaction with other Rice students. Facilitated by a professional coach, Synthesis sessions help you pursue your personal or organization's developmental goals alongside your peers. Students often discover that they have common challenges and experiences as they share perspectives and learn to coach each other.
- Professional leader developers create a supportive environment and a creative space for students to address leadership experiences and challenges.
- Small peer groups meet and provide accountability and support.
- Students and organizations choose from themes that fit their needs.
Fall 2021 Themes
- Living and Leading with Purpose
- Communicating with Confidence and Clarity
- Building and Sustaining Trust
- Developing Emotional Agility
- Conquering the Imposter Syndrome
All Synthesis themes include in-person and virtual delivery options. Click on each theme to view specific offerings.
Ready to get started?
Registration for Fall 2021 opens on August 9, 2021, and will close on September 10, 2021. All questions regarding Synthesis may be directed to email@example.com.