What is Catalyst?
Catalyst modules are multi-session workshops that focus on a single leadership competency. This multi-session approach, created using evidence-based techniques, allows students to assess their current skill set, practice new frameworks in a personalized context, and use peer support to further develop their unique skill sets.
- The multi-session workshops offer a deeper understanding of the skills needed to be an effective leader using realistic situations.
- Facilitators challenge and support students as they build skills through hands-on practice in interactive environments.
- Topics are covered in two separate evening sessions, each two hours, to accommodate students' busy schedules.
Spring 2023 Offerings
- Conflict Isn't a Dirty Word
- Levarge Your Influence
- Team Foundations
- Building Pyschological Safety
- The Surprising Science of Meetings
Ready to get started?
Registration for Spring 2023 Catalyst modules closes 48-hours prior to the first session of each module. All questions regarding Catalyst may be directed to Stephanie Taylor at Stephanie.Taylor@rice.edu.