What is Catalyst?
Catalyst modules are multi-session workshops that focus on a single leadership competency. This multi-session approach, created using evidence-based techniques, allows students to assess their current skill set, practice new frameworks in a personalized context, and use peer support to develop their unique skill sets further.
- The multi-session workshops offer a deeper understanding of the skills needed to be an effective leader using realistic situations.
- Facilitators challenge and support students as they build skills through hands-on practice in interactive environments.
- To accommodate students ' busy schedules, topics are covered in two separate evening sessions, each two hours long.
Fall 2023 Offerings
- Breathe. It's Just Feedback
- To Do? Or To Delegate?
- Quality Decision Making
- Special Edition: Inclusify
Ready to get started?
Catalyst registration for Fall 2023 will open on August 1, 2023, and close 48 hours prior to the first session of each module. All questions regarding Catalyst may be directed to email@example.com.