Virtual Program Format
This program is divided into four modules. Across all four modules, 39 hours of online instruction and 9 hours of independently scheduled work will take place along with 12 asynchronous hours for homework and exercises between classes. Modules are delivered through a combination of live online instruction, presentations, discussions, dyadic exercises, fishbowl and other interactive methods and independent studies. All required modules, including pre-class hours, are completed over a period of four months. Classes will take place virtually, and the session link will be provided to students upon registration.
Total Hours: 48 online classroom instruction + 12 asynchronous (self-study) = 60 coach-specific hours
All modules are delivered in Standard English (U.S.) and take into account EST and PST participants.
- Introduction to Leadership Coaching | Sept. 9, 2020, to Sept. 23, 2020 (Wednesdays), 5-8 p.m. CT
- Essential Tools and Methodologies for Coaching | Sept. 30, 2020, to Oct. 14, 2020 (Wednesdays), 5-8 p.m. CT
- Goal Focused Coaching | Oct. 21, 2020, to Nov. 4, 2020 (Wednesdays), 5-8 p.m. CT
- Inclusion Practices in Coaching | Nov. 11, 2020, to Dec. 9, 2020 (Wednesdays), 5-8 p.m. CT
- Excludes Thanksgiving week, Nov. 25, 2020
Are you interested?
We are now accepting applications for our fall 2020 cohorts (in-person and virtual). The application deadline for early decision is May 20, 2020. The general application deadline is June 10, 2020.