Virtual Program Format
This program is divided into four modules and a practicum experience. Modules are delivered through a combination of live online instruction, presentations, discussions, dyadic exercises and other interactive methods and independent studies. All required modules, including pre-class hours, are completed over a period of four months. Classes will take place virtually, and the session link will be provided to students upon registration.
All modules are delivered in Standard English (U.S.) and take into account EST and PST participants.
- Introduction to Leadership Coaching | Thursday, Aug. 19, 2021, and Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Essential Tools and Methodologies for Coaching | Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021, and Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Facilitating Client Growth | Thursday, Oct. 14, 2021, and Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Inclusion Practices in Coaching | Thursday, Nov. 11, 2021, and Friday, Nov. 12, 2021
- *Practicum Experience | Spring 2022 (scheduled by you in coordination with your assigned mentor coach
+48 hours of online instruction
+20 hours of asynchronous material (self-study)
+10 hours of mentor coaching (practicum)
+2 hours of personal coaching
= 80 coach-specific hours
Are you interested?
Early Application Deadline: May 20, 2021
Regular Application Deadline: June 17, 2021
All questions regarding our globally recognized CoachRICE community may be directed to CoachRICE@rice.edu.
If you are a Rice University alumni interested in participating in this program while also contributing to your lifetime giving record, please check out our Alumni programs page.