Virtual Program Format
This program includes instructional modules, partnering coaching, mentor coaching, a self-study, and a performance evaluation. The program is delivered through a combination of live online instruction, presentations, discussions, dyadic exercises and other interactive methods and independent studies. All required modules, including pre-class hours, are completed over a period of four months. Classes will take place virtually, and the session link will be provided to students upon registration.
All modules are delivered in Standard English (U.S.) and take into account EST and PST participants.
- Module 1: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, Thursday, February 16, 2023, and Friday, February 17, 2023
- Module 2: Wednesday, April 5, 2023, Thursday, April 6, 2023, and Friday, April 7, 2023
- Module 3: Wednesday, May 17, 2023, Thursday, May 18, 2023, and Friday, May 19, 2023
- Module 4: Wednesday, June 28, 2023, Thursday, June 29, 2023, and Friday, June 30, 2023
- Practicum Experience: Schedule TBD (scheduled by you in coordination with your assigned mentor coach)
- Graduation: Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- Mentor Group Session 1: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Mentor Group Session 2: Wednesday, April 26, 2023
- Mentor Group Session 3: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Mentor Group Session 4: Wednesday, July 19, 2023
- Mentor Group Session 5: Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Students must be able to fully commit to this schedule. If a class is missed, you are required to wait and attend a future module that corresponds to the missed content. You will be charged $500 for up to 4 hours of make-up instruction and $750 for up to 8 hours of make-up instruction.
+50 hours of classroom instruction
+22 hours of coaching practice
+20 hours of asynchronous material (self-study)
+13 hours of mentor coaching
= 105 coach-specific hours
Are you interested?
Application Deadline: November 8, 2022