- Professional coaches interested in continuing to develop and enhance their established skillset
- Internal organization coaches
- Managers and leaders who wish to add coaching to their portfolio
- Professionals in allied fields who want to add coaching skills to their resume
- Human resource (HR) and organizational development professionals (OD&T) who want to advance their career
Tuition and Fees
- The fee does not include the cost of textbooks (estimate of $200).
- A reading syllabus will be provided to accepted applicants of the program.
- For early decision acceptance to the Spring 2021 cohort, 50 percent payment is due on November 5, 2020, and full payment must be received by December 10, 2020.
- For general admittance to the Spring 2021 cohort, a 50 percent payment is due on November 25, 2020, and full payment must be received by December 10, 2020.
If you are having the invoice processed by your company for payment, you are required to make a $1,500 good faith deposit that will be refunded in full when the funds are received. No exceptions can be made.
Spring 2021 Admission Process
- Early Decision Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- Early Decision Notification: October 22, 2020
- General Application Deadline: November 5, 2020
- General Application Notification: November 12, 2020
Are you interested?
Applications for our Spring 2021 cohorts (in-person and virtual) are due on October 15, 2020, for early admission and November 5, 2020, for general admission. All questions regarding our globally recognized CoachRICE community may be directed to CoachRICE@rice.edu.