CoachRICE for Professionals
- VIRTUAL OPTION next cohort coming in Spring 2023
- IN-PERSON OPTION next cohort in Fall 2023 at Rice University (Houston, TX)
- All cohorts are delivered in Standard English (U.S.)
- Professional coaches interested in continuing to develop and enhance their established skillset
- Internal organization coaches
- Managers and leaders who wish to add coaching to their portfolio
- Professionals in allied fields who want to add coaching skills to their resume
- Human resource (HR) and organizational development professionals (OD&T) who want to advance their career
- Minimum education prerequisite: Bachelor's degree
*The above tuition rate does not include the cost of the required textbooks.
CoachRICE is a 105-hour ICF accredited Level One program.
Module One: Introduction to Leadership Coaching
Introduction to Coaching will cover an in-depth overview of the practice of coaching. Topics will include self-awareness and personal development as a coach, emotional intelligence for leaders, and core competencies such as coaching presence and establishing agreements.
Module Two: Essential Tools and Methodologies for Coaching
This module focuses on the process of coaching and examines various models that support a coaching conversation. Participants will practice the listening and communication skills necessary for cultivating trust and evoking awareness with a client.
Module Three: Facilitating Client Growth
This module focuses on goal creation, accountability and managing progress with a client. Participants will explore the common barriers, challenges and mindsets encountered in leadership coaching.
Module Four: Inclusion Practices in Coaching
This module will increase coaches’ sensitivity to issues of diversity, equity and cultural competency and examine the importance of the ICF Code of Ethics. Participants will be evaluated on all ICF core competencies and provided with an overview of the ICF-credentialing process.
All content is created by Doerr Institute professionals using evidence-based techniques and is supported with research-validated outcomes.
Are you interested?