- Professional coaches interested in continuing to develop and enhance their established skillset
- Internal organization coaches
- Managers and leaders who wish to add coaching to their portfolio
- Professionals in allied fields who want to add coaching skills to their resume
- Human resource (HR) and organizational development professionals (OD&T) who want to advance their career
Tuition and Fees
- The fee does not include the cost of textbooks (estimate of $200).
- A reading syllabus will be provided to accepted applicants of the program.
- For admittance to the Spring 2022 cohort, a 50 percent payment is due on December 2, 2021, and full payment must be received by January 6, 2022.
If you are having the invoice processed by your company for payment, you are required to make a $1,500 good faith deposit that will be refunded in full when the funds are received. No exceptions can be made.
Spring 2022 Admission Deadlines
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
Are you interested?
All questions regarding our globally recognized CoachRICE community may be directed to CoachRICE@rice.edu.