- Professional coaches interested in continuing to develop and enhance their established skillset
- Internal organization coaches
- Managers and leaders who wish to add coaching to their portfolio
- Professionals in allied fields who want to add coaching skills to their resume
- Human resource (HR) and organizational development professionals (OD&T) who want to advance their career
Tuition and Fees
- The fee does not include the cost of textbooks (estimate of $200).
- A reading syllabus will be provided to accepted applicants of the program.
- For early decision acceptance for the fall 2020 cohort, 50 percent payment is due on June 5, 2020, and full payment must be received by July 1, 2020.
- For general admittance for the fall 2020 cohort, a 50 percent payment is due on June 24, 2020, and full payment must be received by July 13, 2020.
If you are having the invoice processed by your company for payment, you are required to make a $1,500 good faith deposit that will be refunded in full when the funds are received. No exceptions can be made.
Fall 2020 Admission Process
- Early Decision Application Deadline: May 20, 2020
- Early Decision Notification: May 27, 2020
- General Application Deadline: June 10, 2020
- General Application Notification: June 17, 2020
Advanced Training Package
Take advantage of our convenient Advanced Training Package, a discounted bundle that includes 60 hours of training and 10 hours of mentor coaching to further hone your skills and prepare you for a recorded session assessment. The discounted tuition only applies to participants who register for an in-person or virtual CoachRICE cohort and Mentor Coach Training at the same time.
Are you interested?
We are now accepting applications for our fall 2020 cohorts (in-person and virtual). The application deadline for early decision is May 20, 2020. The general application deadline is June 10, 2020.