A Doerr Institute Graduate Fellow is a Rice graduate or post-doctoral student who has completed substantial leadership development and demonstrated growth in leadership competencies as a result of Doerr Institute programming.
Our current Graduate Fellows serve for one year and enjoy benefits such as:
- Becoming a recruitment ambassador.
- Representing the organization at graduate student orientations and events.
- Accompanying Doerr staff at exclusive networking events.
- Priority access to new programs.
- Access to additional coaching and Doerr Institute programming.
Applications for Graduate Fellows will be sent to all graduate students who receive the Leadership Foundations Digital Badge.
If you have additional questions, please email Stephanie Taylor at Stephanie.Taylor@rice.edu.