A Doerr Institute Graduate Ambassador is a Rice graduate or post-doctoral student who has completed substantial leadership development with the Doerr Institute and is eager to serve as a representative for the Doerr Institute at various outreach events on campus. Meet our current Graduate Ambassadors.
- Current graduate or post-doctoral student at Rice.
- Completed at least two Doerr Institute programs.
- A passion and interest for sharing your Doerr experience with others and its impact on your leader development.
- Attend semester kick-off meetings.
- Host two info sessions each semester with Institute support.
- Participate in Doerr scheduled outreach events.
- Maintain consistent communication with the Doerr staff team.
- Represent the organization at graduate student orientations and events.
- Accompany Doerr staff at exclusive events.
- Priority access to new programs.
- Access to additional coaching and Doerr Institute programming.
- An inside perspective of a leadership development organization that is unique among U.S. universities.
Are you interested?
Applications for the 2021-2022 year closed on May 31, 2021. Please check back in Spring 2022 for the next round of applications. If you have additional questions, please email Stephanie Taylor at Stephanie.Taylor@rice.edu.