A Doerr Institute Graduate Ambassador is a Rice graduate or post-doctoral student who has completed substantial leadership development with the Doerr Institute and is eager to serve as a representative for the Doerr Institute at various outreach events on campus. Meet our current Graduate Ambassadors.
- Current graduate or post-doctoral student at Rice.
- Completed at least two Doerr Institute programs.
- A passion and interest for sharing your Doerr experience with others and its impact on your leader development.
- Attend semester kick-off meetings.
- Host two info sessions each semester with Institute support.
- Participate in Doerr scheduled outreach events.
- Maintain consistent communication with the Doerr staff team.
- Represent the organization at graduate student orientations and events.
- Accompany Doerr staff at exclusive events.
- Priority access to new programs.
- Access to additional coaching and Doerr Institute programming.
- An inside perspective of a leadership development organization that is unique among U.S. universities.
Are you interested?
Applications for the 2023-2024 year closed on April 24, 2023. Please check back in late Fall 2023 for the next round of applications. If you have additional questions, please email Stephanie Taylor at Stephanie.Taylor@rice.edu.