Doerr student affiliates act as a direct line of communication for the residential colleges and the student body across campus. Students serving in this position have vast exposure to the Doerr Institute programs as well as a number of other opportunities including but not limited to the following:
- Doerr affiliates are a resource to all students at the college for information and guidance on Doerr Institute issues and programs
- Speaking on behalf of the Doerr Institute.
- Coordinating and managing the involvement of students from the residential colleges.
- Exclusive invitation to various high-profile speakers and leaders in the form of luncheons and coffee.
- Meeting monthly with Doerr Institute team members to provide input.
- Personal and professional development in the form of various trainings and other programs
- Eligibility for a second round of professional leadership coaching.
Interested in serving as an affiliate? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.