This program's cohort has already been selected for the Fall 2021 semester. Stay tuned for details regarding our next cohort.
What is Organizational Synthesis?
Organizational health is the fast track to mobilizing impact. In Organizational Synthesis, you and members of your core leadership team will work with Rosemarie Philip, a professional organizational health consultant and executive coach, to enhance your ability to activate meaningful and sustained change. Together, you will assess, strategize, and tap into what makes your organization thrive to maximize resilience and impact.
- Sessions are tailored to fit needs specific to your club or organization.
- To be considered, your entire leadership team must complete a 10-minute organizational health assessment and agree to a brief post-assessment upon program completion.
- Once selected, you will have the opportunity to coordinate five 90-minute sessions with Rosemarie from May 2021 through October 2021.
Is your organization experiencing...?
- Continuing leadership transition
- Momentum and growth
- Changes that won't quite stick
- A need for clarity or alignment
- Demand for building the leadership talent bench
- A detour
- A success you would like to capitalize
Nominate Your Organization.
You must be a formal or elected leader in a club or organization on campus to apply. A limited number of organizations will be selected for this opportunity. All questions regarding Organizational Synthesis may be directed to Rosemarie Philip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to complete the interest form was April 2, 2021.
If your organization is selected, all members of the leadership team must complete a 10-minute assessment within seven days of notification. If all members of your core leadership team do not submit the assessment within the alloted time, another organization will be offered the opportunity.